Saturday 10 March 2012

Cowwarr Art Space

www.cowwarr.com

 

This is where I spent the afternoon of Sunday 4th March 2012!

My husband Neale had an opening for his exhibition of work "Small Reminders of Non-existent Events"
It was a very successful opening with about 60 people in attendance and he had 2 works sold on the day which was absolutely fantastic.  Hopefully, some more will be sold  during the course of the exhibition.

I've just clicked on the link and some photos are up on the website - I'm the one in the pink cardigan.  In one of the photos, I'm standing next to Neale, and next to me is Emma, my son Morgan's girl friend and next to her is Morgan.

Neale has taken his parents today out to Cowwarr to show them the exhibition as they were unable to make it last week as my Mother in Law was sick .

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment