Sunday 26 February 2012

Weeks 7 & 8

Well, the end of week 7 saw the scales telling me that I'd gained (shock, horror) 500gm.  So not cool!
Onwards (and downwards), week 8,  the scales tell  me I lost 1.5 kg - now that's more like it!
All up, I've lost nearly 5kg so far and I'm pretty happy about it.
I was telling my DH Neale, the other day my weight - he looked at me and said no you don't - how rude!
Took me a few minutes to realise that I'd told him my weight -  minus 20kg! Wishful thinking or what! Yes, I think that will take quite a few  - to the least, more weeks to lose that amount.

Happy Days - I'm on holidays for the next week.  Not going anywhere, just staying home and hopefully, getting some things done and sewn.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. 5kgs ! well done , almost one stone . Are you noticing a difference in your clothes fitting ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janine.
      Thanks!!! I'm quite happy about the weigt loss. Actually, i "started" my weight loss journey 2 years ago and lost a total of 11kg - unfortunately, i gained again last year - but am now back to where i was this time last year. Now to keep it up - specially as now the weather is starting to get icky. So not looking forward to the end of daylight savings as it is going to be very dark at 5-00am when i get up to go walking !!
      Have been up to the gym here in town to check out the membership prices - but can't join unti i get a medical clearance as i'm 45.

      Delete