Sunday 12 February 2012

Week 6

I have lost another 1.2kg for this week.  Yay me!!! 
All those salads I've been eating and not to mention the walking are paying off!  Although I've got to admit I've been drinking less wine and I'm sure that is playing a big part - no more drowning (and pickling ) my sorrows!!  Neale and I last night shared a bottle of a pinot noir chardonay (sparkling) last night which was absolutely delicious.

I downloaded a good Ipod/Ipad app some time ago to keep track of the weight loss.  It has calculated how long it should take me to get to my goal weight - just over 2 years - going on current weigh loss etc,  which is a little bit disheartening!

I received to parcels in the mail this past week - 7 sewing patterns from BMV and I also received the Vogue sewing book from Book Depository.

Another 2 weeks of work and then I'm taking a week's leave - I so can't wait for that.  Lots of plans for that time.

Neale and I went to the cinema this afternoon. We saw Hugo.  I really liked this film.  We saw the George Clooney film "The Descendants" last week.  It's becoming a regular Sunday outing!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment