Monday 10 December 2012

Spotlight is Closing!

Aaarrrgghh!!

It has just been announced in the local  paper that Morwell Spotlight is closing down - so not happy.  The shop has been in Morwell for 29 years and is only 10 mins away from Churchill where I live and is so convenient.
Admittedly, it will be reopening in Traralgon in February - but it will be no longer a quick trip into town as Traralgon is further away - about 25 mins away and i hate going there!  ( yes, I know - first world problems and in reality, 25 minutes is not that bad and it could have been worse!)
No longer will I be able to quickly visit after work, I'll  have to mount an expedition on a weekend.
The closing down sale started today - will have to visit to see if I can pick up a bargain
 or two!

Jen.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, what a disaster! I am still mourning the closure of my own local fabric store... which was six or seven years ago. Now I support the *next* closest one as much as I possibly can! because I would want to die if it ever closed too!

    ReplyDelete