Saturday 8 January 2011

Organising

I'm still photocopying the pattern envelopes - another two tubs to do. I'll probably stop by my office later today and get some more photocopying done. Now that I've got this project underway - I want it finished as soon as possible. Not to mention that it is so nice just to pull out a binder and flick through to see what I already have. Dreams and possibilities!!

I bought a tool box last night - to use as a sewing box. I did have a large crafters box I was using, but find it's just too big for me and takes up too much shelf space in my cupboard.

It's a very quiet Saturday morning here - I've been up for 3 hours already and the rest of the family are still sleeping - slugs that they are! It's already starting to heat up and temps are supposed to be over 30 degrees which I suppose is not to bad - but I hate the heat at anytime!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment