Sunday 13 September 2009

18 Months Later.

Well, it's 18 months later since my last post. I thought I'd update this blog!

I've been working full time for the past 14 months for Menzies International (Aust) P/L. I love my job, but I find I don't have as much time for myself anymore. I tend to read of an evening and on weekends I clean up. Now saying all that, I'll admit to having had 2 weeks off work - holidays!!! Do you think I did any sewing??? I had plans to do some drafting and hopefully make myself a top or dress. I did hem some sleeves for a friend who was completing a dress for a client - I was around at her place visiting and was put to work! That was it!

I spent my 2 weeks sleeping in (bliss), reading, watching dvd, visiting with family and friends. Unfortunately, my time off is over and I'm back at work on Monday. Honestly, I'm looking foward to it and finding out what has happened, changes etc in my absence. Last month when I was off work due to illness for 4 days, it took me 2 weeks to get everything sorted out again and put to rights!

Goodnight,

Jenny S.

No comments:

Post a Comment