Thursday 27 October 2011

Procrastination

Procrastination - thy name is Jenny!

I have still yet to make a start on Laura's dress for her school formal, which she tells me is on the 17th November.  Plenty of time!!!  I have requested a week's leave/holidays from work for the 14/11 - 18/11, which will give me extra sewing time and not to mention the fact that I quite fancy a week off work as well.

I ordered the lace some weeks ago from Spotlight, but haven't received a call yet to say that it is in.  Hopefully, it won't be too much longer. There are 2 more Spotlight stores about an hour's drive from me in Sale and Fountain Gate, Narre Warren - opposite directions though. If needs be, I might have to give them both a call to see if they have the lace in store and take a drive.

Jenny (who has now typed this post for the 4th time - blogger is misbehaving for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment