Sunday 11 April 2010

Patterns.

Have spent some of today sorting through patterns. I've stored them in shopping bags, baskets etc. I've now bought several 20l plastic storage containers and am sorting them into them.
I didn't realise just how many I have accumulated over the years! (I've also got a huge list on my Ipod of patterns I'd still like to buy).
I spoke to a friend today with whom I was at college with, and told her what I was doing with the patterns she wanted to know why I was still buying patterns - seeing as we studied Fashion with pattern drafting being a main subject!
My daughter Laura has now outgrown the children's patterns I had bought for her so I'll pack them up and put them away.
I'm off to continue sorting and seeing what I have. Haven't found any double - ups - as yet!

Jen S.

No comments:

Post a Comment